Who we are
The company has started its activities in 1934 under the name MILTOS P. PESNIKIDES, in 1969 became a Ltd company and in 1986 came into the complete ownership of Mr. TIMOLEON KOUVELIS and his family changing its name to the present one.
Our activities focus today on the supplies of various electromechanical equipment to the Public Power Corporation of Greece (PPC), the Telecommunications Company (OTE), the Greek Railways (OSE), the Civil Aviation Authority (YPA) and to a lot of major Greek Industries as well as Technical Contractor Companies.
According to the requirements of the market, we act either as representatives of foreign manufacturers or as importers and distributors of the products we supply.
Besides a series of well-known companies, that we exclusively represent in Greece, we also cooperate with a lot of other manufacturers, so that to be able to satisfy our customers needs in the best possible way (see "Partnerships").